There are so many things to do to move to a successful sale and we’re here to advise, assist, and assure success. Here are just some of the services we provide to sellers:
- CMA, Comparative Market Analysis: We help our clients to value their property through a thorough CMA, Comparative Market Analysis reports using current listing price data and past sold comparable property sales.
- Search Assistance to Understand the Market: It’s important that we help you to search the MLS® on our site to learn about currently listed similar homes in your area. Only by knowing the competition can you make improvements and set a competitive listing price.
- A Marketing Plan that Works: We use innovative marketing approaches for every type of property in the Greater Boston and South Shore real estate markets. Some things work better in some areas and price ranges than others. We’ll develop a specific plan for your sales property to maximize exposure to ready buyers.
- Thorough and Objective Home Evaluation: It’s our obligation to help you to thoroughly and objectively evaluate your home’s condition and features to properly assess how it competes in the current market.
- Proper List Pricing: A property that isn’t priced well will cause the property to linger on the market. We do thorough CMA reports to help our sellers value their properties with realistic market expectations.
- Market Updates: Markets don’t just change monthly, they change daily in many instances. As new listings come on the market and others sell, the supply/demand ratio changes and your price may need to be adjusted. Blink Realty Group will provide you with regular market updates to keep you up-to-date on changes in the market.
- Price Negotiations: Blink Realty Group is with you every step of the way in the contract price negotiations and will work to get you the top price possible with the fewest compromises.
- Inspections & Repair Negotiations: The negotiations rarely end with the price however. Once the buyer completes their inspection and document examination processes, they often object to things discovered and request corrective action that involves expense to the seller. We’re here to work with you and help you to keep the deal alive without excessive concessions.
- Contract to Closing Process: There are more than 50 tasks, objectives and deliveries involved in taking a seller side transaction from contract through a successful closing. We’ll be on top of all of them to make sure you leave the closing table with a check to move on with life.