It takes more than a trained real estate agent to understand the needs and concerns of buyer clients. It takes someone who has been there, someone who has the same concerns when they’re home shopping.
We don’t want to minimize the technical aspects of the home buying process though. Every year it becomes more complex. Between government legislation, environmental laws, mortgage documentation requirements and the legal aspects of a home purchase, the home buyer must be on top of all aspects of the process, or be helped by a professional.
The team at Blink is here to assist buyers in the Greater Boston real estate market and we’re proud to say that we’re great at what we do!
How we can help:
- Search Assistance: We help our buyers understand the many fields of information in a listing search. We guide them in making the most of searches with thousands of listings.
- Automated Search Reports: Once we have an idea of your criteria for a home selection, we can set up automated search alert emails to keep you informed of new listings and price reductions of qualified properties.
- Financial Assistance: As tough as it is these days to get a mortgage, we can recommend professionals in the Greater Boston and South Shore real estate markets and will help you to contact mortgage professionals who have been very helpful to my past clients.
- Price Reports: Buyers shouldn’t walk into a deal unarmed. We’ll arm you with market data to help you to understand the buyer and seller sides and formulate an offer price negotiation strategy.
- Inspections and Repair Negotiations: Price isn’t the only negotiation, as there will be property inspections and you may need to enter into more negotiating around property condition and repairs.
- Contract to Closing: The myriad of tasks, documents and delivery deadlines involved in a real estate transaction are all coordinated by the Blink staff. From inspections to appraisals and mortgage documents, we’re here to help.